Pulse trawling system VLI-27
The VLI-27 commissioned Delmeco Fishing Technology to install a Delmeco pulse trawling system on board the ship.
In cooperation with Maaskant Shipyards the VLI-27 was fully equipped with the Delmeco pulse trawling system.
Amongst other things, the work consisted of:
- Engineering and preparations for the conversion to a pulse system;
- delivery and installation of the PPUs;
- delivery and installation of the OWIP;
- delivery and installation of the stabilised feeder cable for the pulse system;
- delivery and installation of the winch drives and the winches;
- delivery of the control panel;
- delivery of accessories such as the HMI screen, a display window, computer, etc;
- programming and testing the pulse system.
Client: Firma L. de Nooijer en Zonen
The VLI-27, which goes by the name of Jeanet Maartje, is a eurocutter that is part of the fleet of Firma L. de Nooijer en Zonen. Previously, the VLI-27 used tickler chains to catch flatfish (sole, plaice) from the seabed. In addition to flatfish, the VLI-27 also catches shrimp when shrimp is in season. Combined fishing is frequently practised by the Eurocutterfleet.